Jacobean Group was formed in 2008 by a team of accomplished real estate and business professionals. We specialize in the acquisition, management and marketing of US-based real estate investment properties.
Our strategy is to identify and acquire quality assets at a substantial discount. We focus on commercial properties located in major global gateway markets. Our current target asset classes include retail, office/medical, and land.
Jacobean creates value for investors by leveraging our real estate operating expertise to execute property upgrades, implement operational improvements, re-zone the property, or strengthen marketing efforts to increase occupancy.
Jacobean's approach employs a conservative investment philosophy and disciplined execution process built around a few key considerations, including:
- Asset Diversification
- Capital Preservation
- Risk Mitigation
- Cash Flow Growth
- Long-Term Appreciation
We believe this approach is the key to creating long-term sustainable value through changing economic market cycles.
Our Services and Activities Include:
- Packaging Investments: Proactive identification of promising investment opportunities, negotiation of favorable terms, securing capital, ongoing management, and disposition of the asset
- Property Acquisition: Working with investors to identify a specific type of asset, performing due diligence, and negotiating the most favorable terms for property acquisition
- Portfolio Management: Overseeing the operation and disposition of existing real estate portfolios
- Equity Facilitation: Working with sellers and brokers to match properties with the interests of our investors
- Investment Consulting: Collaborating with interested parties on any of the topics above to help them maximize their returns or the returns of their clients